Department Of Computer Science and Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering covers hardware and internal systems of computers. This includes all aspects of computer design and construction as well as system and software programming. Application area of computer science is very wide and it now covers such distinct area like music, graphics, medical science, genetic engineering, and biometrics and bio informatics.
1. To provide trained manpower in the area of computer science and engineering for employment in industry, Business and service sector.
2. To provide skilled manpower for managing networks, developing animation and web design.
3. To train man power as maintenance engineer for computer systems.
4. To provide train personnel for marketing positions in hardware and software industry.
5. To provide skilled manpower for employment as system engineers.
1. Software Developer
3. Multimedia developer
4. Hardware maintenance Engineer
5. Marketing Professionals for software and hardware products.
For Further studies
To take admission in B.E. through Transfer course (Lateral entries)
These are the main subjects taught during diploma.
Communication skills, Applied Science, Introduction to P.C., P.C. Utilities and Operating Environment, Applied Maths, Digital Electronics, Basic programming in C,Basic Electrical,Electonics and Measurement, Electronics Workshop Practice., Data Communication, Microprocessor and Interfaces,OOPs,Software Engineering, Computer Architecture,DBMS,Business Communication, java Programming, computer Networks, Industrial Management, Graphics and multimedia,Linux,Managing Information Technology etc.
Training & Placement
Students are well placed in BPOs, Wipro and in reputed companies abroad also.